Scheduling Employees for Windows version 4.5 has passed Microsoft's Certification for Windows test for both Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. With a Site License, you can download multiple (unlimited) copies of
Scheduling Employees© at ONE LOCATION (i.e. ONE site). Then you
can place the employee database in a network directory for all users to access.
Schedule by clicking and dragging your mouse, then email your schedules to
your employees from within the program. Scheduling Employees will
track your labor expenses automatically while you schedule. Setup is simple, just enter your
employee's names to get started.
- Click and drag scheduling, easily make changes by creating and moving time bar with the mouse
- Once you're done scheduling, email your schedules, either to
individual employees or an entire department using Gmail, Hotmail and/or Yahoo mail
within the program *
- Overtime Wage Calculations *
- Holiday Wage Calculations *
- Evening Pay Calculations *
- Weekend Pay Calculations *
- Partial Day Off scheduling *
- Enhanced Productivity Reports, including 15 minute transaction reports
- Days Off Request/Preference Handling and Reporting *
- Date Range Options for Printing Schedules *
- Interdepartmental Conflict- do you have employees that work in more than one department? You can view and schedule each employee in more than one department to avoid overlapping of schedules
- Transfer Employees between departments
- Copy schedules, day to day, or week to week
- Create shifts and paste them into schedules
- Choose between Salary Pay and Hourly Pay and include both in wage calculations
- Mark hours throughout the day that your employees are not available to work
- Mark employees as full-time, part-time, student or underage
- Print department and individual schedules in various formats, wage and hours reports, employee information, as well as birthdays and anniversaries
- Assign sidework or extra assignments to employees
- Create department memos for each day of the week
- Two optional levels of password protection
*- New in Version 4.5
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 (Mac/iOS X users see here for options). Windows XP, Windows Server operating systems, and older operating systems may run the software successfully. Windows Server and older unsupported operating systems are unavailable for Guia International technical support without a technical support incident and are only supported on a reasonable efforts basis.
- Internet connection (DSL or Broadband recommended)
- Network for database sharing
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Available hard disk space of 500 MB or more
- Monochrome or color printer for printing reports.
- Adobe Reader for viewing PDF reports.
This simple, easy Scheduling software makes schedules in seconds. Just type
in an employee’s name, point the cursor, click, and drag the time bar across a
In order to help you to start scheduling, we have included a pre-installed “Example Department.” You can use and modify the example to immediately begin structuring your schedules while familiarizing yourself with the program. The program has two parts:
functions related to departments and employees and scheduling commands and schedule printing functions.
Scheduling Employees is easy to use; easy to set up; easy to reconfigure.Scheduling Employees is perfect for restaurants, retailers and service related c