Employee Scheduling Assistant version 2.3 is completely upgraded and is Certified for Windows 10.
Our Employee Scheduling Assistant v2.3 is designed to provide all the information you need at your finger tips without having to search through papers and files. Quickly and efficiently keep track of time, expenses, special events, holidays and more. Easy to read graphs allow managers to view time and wage distributions for a specified period of time. The program can be set to analyze the data given your company’s specific needs within a 24 hour period.
Your business operates traditional hours with full time employees and you want to track employee vacations, sick time, shift times, rotations or performance. Our Employee Scheduling Assistant is designed to create shift schedules in three year increments making tracking a snap. All weekly or monthly schedules can be posted on your web page reducing employee communication problems.
Drop down menus make this shift scheduling software a delight to use. Need daily information on employee, need appointment data, comments on employee performance or appointment outcomes? Attach a memo or comment to each employee schedule -- all data is available with the click of the mouse.
Your work week schedule begins on Tuesday. Employee Scheduling Assistant can handle it. Your business runs 24 hours a day. You can alter your cut off time to suit your needs. Our employee scheduling program allows you to move shift data already entered easily thus quickly reducing the need to remake the schedules that are similar. No re-entry of data required. Off premises scheduling changes are no longer a quandary. All you need is to save the data to a flash drive and you can create new schedules from anywhere.
Try this amazing employee scheduling software Free for 30 days. All features are fully functioning. To get started, download and install now. It is that fast and that easy.
A Site License Registration entitles you to unlimited copies of Employee Scheduling Assistant v2.3 at one physical location
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 (Mac/iOS X users see here for options). Windows XP, Windows Server operating systems, and older operating systems may run the software successfully. Windows Server and older unsupported operating systems are unavailable for Guia International technical support without a technical support incident and are only supported on a reasonable efforts basis.
- Internet connection (DSL or Broadband recommended)
- Network for database sharing
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Available hard disk space of 500 MB or more
- Monochrome or color printer for printing reports.